The home of LeeDrOiD ROM's for your HTC Device
Support on going development, all contibutions are greatefully received
March 9, 2017
Feature packed & an ideal replacement for many standalone apps: Immersive Mode, Screenshot, Screen Recording & much more, all directly accessible from your Quick Settings.
Designed and developed to make your life easier, taking advantage of the excellent TileService API provided in android N.
Shortcutter – Quick Settings offers a multitude of additional quick setting tiles for Android Nougat 7+, over and above those available on your standard device, constantly under development with new features added daily.
24 Tiles available as standard (16 for non premium), add an additional 6 tiles with a little ADB knowledge plus an additional 4 tiles with ROOT access….. that’s 34 Quick Settings tiles for the power users out there!
Available Custom Quick Setting Tiles:
* Screen Record Tile
* Screenshot Tile
* Custom save location for screenshots & recordings
* Auto Sync Tile
* Battery Tile (Shows battery level)
* Flashlight Tile – toggle Flashlight On/Off
* Show Volume Panel Tile (Extra useful if your buttons are broken)
* Next Alarm Tile (with quick access to alarms)
* Screen Timeout Tile: Toggles through each set screen timeout value
* Screen Brightness Mode Tile – Auto/Manual
* Ring Mode Tile: Ring/Silent/Vibrate
* Screen Wake Tile: Keep screen awake indefinitely
* Camera Launch Tile
* Haptic Feedback Tile
* RAM Usage tile (with shortcut to device RAM info screen)
* SystemUI Tuner Tile – Launch the hidden SystemUI Tuner to control your status bar Icons & more.
* 4 Custom App Tiles – choose from all installed applications to launch from quick settings
* 4 Custom URL Tiles – Enter your own custom website to launch from quick settings
With Root or a simple ADB command add:
* Location Mode Tile: Toggle Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy
* Heads Up Notifications Tile
* Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop (Full Screen) (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MIUI)
* ADB Tile
* Ambient Display Tile
* Keep Screen On While Charging
Additional ROOT Only Tiles:
* Reboot Tile
* Reboot Recovery Tile
* Wi-Fi Calling Tile (HTC)
* Network Mode Tile
** Some tile functionality may be impacted by manufacturer customisation, I work within the remit of the stock Android system where possible.
Due to a bug in Android Nougat, users may struggle to add QS tiles:
Step 1: Remove any tiles you do not wish to use via the Shortcutter “Manage Available Tiles” option.
Step 2: Go to the Edit quick settings view as shown in the splash screen add all tiles from the 2nd container to the main active container.
Step 3: Enjoy your new Shortcutter Quick Settings! 🙂
Unfortunately this is not something I can fix as it has nothing to do with the app.
Google have marked the bug as low priority.
Please feedback using the review function in the play store, I will address any concerns and feature requests as soon as I can.
Tags: Shortcut, Tile, Quick, Setting, Nougat, SystemUI, ADB, Vibrate, Silent, Ring, Ringtone, GPS, Sync, Custom, Heads, Network, Mode, Band, Reboot, Recovery, Alarm, Clock, Ambient Display/Doze, Screen record, screen, record, screenshot, Adaptive brightness, personalise, customise, theme, mod, tweak.
February 24, 2017
So my new app “Shortcutter” is now live on the play store and it’s going to evolve pretty quickly.
The app in its current form adds a number of new tiles to quick settings, along with the ability to add up to 4 custom app and URL tiles.
Root is not required, but users with root will be presented with additional options and tiles, follow the link below for more info.
More QS tiles, more custom tile customisation options, a notification pulldown widget offering shortcuts and system information and much more..
Don’t forget to rate it in the play store! XD